5 Alternatives to Botox 2020
Botox is a powerful anti-wrinkle agent but is classified as neurotoxin and therefore you want to minimize your reliance on it.
I recommend that you include these 5 alternative Botox routines into your skincare for smooth and beautiful skin naturally:
1. Exfoliate with baking soda every 3 days. The micro particles gently remove dead skin, smoothing tiny wrinkles, improve skin. Better yet use Triphala powder in addition to exfoliating it gives your skin phytonutrients.
2. Apply the juice of a fresh lemon after exfoliation to smooth out fine lines and brighten your skin. Leave on for about 3-5 minutes. If your skin is too sensitive, dilute the juice with water or do it once a week.
3. Use Jade Natural Sone Skin Roller to manually smooth out your skin. Or use your finger pads to tap your face staring with forehead, moving to around the eyes, mouth, cheeks and chin to stimulate circulation and improve texture.
4. Rinse with cool water, pat dry and then rub an ice-cube all over the face and let it air dry.
5. Apply moisturizer of your choice and or screen as soon as skin is almost dry.
Occasional Botox treatment is ok but keeping in mind that less is more will serve your health, beauty and wealth long-term.